2020 AEESEAP WorkshopEnhancing Engineering Value Chain
The 2020 AEESEAP workshop is entitled “Enhancing Engineering Value Chain”, focusing on how the Engineering education system can further improve the value of engineering activities and technology development to support a more sustainable and inclusive economic advancement.
- Nadiem Anwar Makarim, B.A., M.B.A * - Minister of Education & Culture
- Dr. Ir. Heru Dewanto IPU - President of Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia and Association of Engineering Education South East Asia and Pacific (AEESEAP)
- Michael K. J. Milligan - Executive Director and CEO of Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
- Dr. Ir. Hammam Riza, M.Sc, IPU - Chairman of Agency of the Assessment and Application of Technology (BPPT)
- Dr. Ir. Marzan Aziz Iskandar, M.Eng, IPU - Rector of Institute of Technology Indonesia
- Dr. Yasuyuki Aoshima - Chief Advisor of JICA Project of Japan Accreditation Board for Engineering Education (JABEE)
- Prof. Huang Wei - President Federation of Engineering Institutions of Asia and the Pasific (FEIAP) & Deputy President of Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU)
- Prof. Gong Ke - President Of World Federation of Engineering Organization (WFEO)
and many more..
Date: 14th - 15th October 2020
Time: 8 AM (UTC +7)